- Atluri, T. (2016). Āzādī: Sexual politics in postcolonial worlds. Toronto: Demeter Press.
- ——. (2016). Like PLO I don’t surrender: Genealogies of feminine `terror’ and the evils of Orientalist desire. In L. Fallwell & K. Williams (Eds.). Evil Women and Mean Girls. New York: Routledge.
- ——. (2016). Bus/bas/The Delhi gang rape, city buses, and the ghost of Rosa Parks. In R. Negi & S. Chakravarty (Eds.). Space, planning and everyday contestations in Delhi. Exploring Urban Change in South Asia Series. New Delhi: Springer. Chaudhary, R. (2015). (Un)Judging women, Rohtak: Authors’ Ink.
- ——. (2015). Rethinking the sexual politics of law and Order. NUSRL Journal of Law and Policy. 2 ( 2), 61–74. ——. (2016). Judging Dis(ability). In J. Gupta et.al. (Eds.). Law and Society, III (1), 91–94.
- ——. (2017). Judging the ideal family. In V. Kumar et al. (Eds.). Judiciary and Governance: A Festschrift in honour of Professor (Dr.) Mool Chand Sharma, 362–370. Gurugram, Universal (Lexis Nexis).
- Dhar, A. (2016). The Asiatic (in) Marx: Two histories of non-capital. In A. Bhattacharya, S. K. Ray & S. Ray. (Eds.). Marxian Theory Assessment and Relevance in the Post Reform Era (22–36). Delhi: Madhav Books.
- Dhar, A., & Chakrabarti, A. (2016). Marxism as asketic, spirituality as phronetic: Rethinking praxis, Rethinking Marxism. 28(3–4), 563–583.
- Dhar, A., Chakrabarti, A. & Stephen, C. (2016). (Un)doing Marxism from the outside. Rethinking Marxism. 28(2), 276–294.