To rigorously train an Action Researcher for the development sector who can
- Immerse in and engage with communities in rural and forest societies
- Co-research with community their life-worlds, issues and 'problems'
- Institute with community a transformative social praxis that would take care of the identified 'problem'
- Transform communities in directions that are in tune with social justice and well-being considerations
- Reflect critically on the transformative social praxis instituted
- Generate new knowledge or theory of developmental practices
- Transform extant practices and theories in the developmental sector
- Write a well-researched Dissertation (connecting theory and practice) which would act as a heuristic device for future action research work in the development sector